Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good behaviour - do I worry?

Gaby has been sooooo well behaved the past couple of days, it is wonderful. BUT it makes me wonder if this is the metaphorical 'calm before the storm' as far as kiddy behaviour goes? Friday and Saturday I didn't raise my voice at her once, and had no troubles getting her to go to sleep... I have praised her numerous times so she knows that I'm really proud of her - hoping that perhaps she'll realise she should be that way all the time.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I must be an idiot, being worried about good behaviour?!!!!! Funny how too-&-fro toddlers behaviour can be. She can be a total devil for a week, have me at the end of my tether, and then all of a sudden she is being a little angel - and I don't think butter would melt in her mouth! She has really been a total joy the past couple of days, it's lovely!!! Guess it's these sort of things they do to keep us on our toes - can't let us get TOO used to one sort of behaviour! That'd just be too easy after all!

0 comments: