Monday, December 8, 2008

A poem dedicated to Gaby

this may explain what happened between the hours of 7am-10am today........ :rolleyes:

Started at 7.00
With Gaby poo on my sheets
Carried on the rest of the morning
With my voice on repeat
"no Gaby"
Was what I said
She'd just turn her head
Then came the marker all over her body
Did I mention it being all over the couch?
Then for the big ouch
Yogurt all over the floor
Surely she couldn't do anything more?
That was when alone, I went out the door
A simple trip to get something out of the car
Back at the door & Gaby's saying "har-har"
The door was locked - joke's on you Mama!
She let me in eventually & I was happy
Until I had to look for the car key
This time Gaby had a look on her face that said "hehehe"
I found them on my floor
Could not handle any more
Bunged her in the car
And drove her to her school
Told her teacher "I'm now handing over the devil child"
And she laughed at me
"Gaby is an angel..........."
Maybe tonight I can bring the Gaby angel home with me

1 comments:

Anna said...

A day in the life of Miss Gaby...lol, don't worry - she'll look darling when she goes to bed tonight!