Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gaby got an early Christmas present!


Little Miss Fluffy

Kisses for Fluffy

Gaby trying to brush Fluffy's teeth!

Yesterday I got Gaby a cat!!!!!!!

I've wanted Gaby to have pet to grow up with, for awhile now... and as much as I'd have loved to get a newborn kitty, it was just going to work out a lot cheaper to adopt an older cat. I found a kitty on TradeMe, that was being given away - I emailed the owner & last night we brought her home!

She's 2yo, neutered & immunised - and very fluffy!!!
Gaby adores her, and much to my surprise, the cat adores Gaby too! I think it's still a bit of a novelty for her - and I'm sure soon enough the cat will annoy her lol.. but for now, tis all good!

We are naming the cat Fluffy - because well, she's a little fluffball, but also because Gaby can say Fluffy pretty well!
Last night Gaby tried to brush Fluffy's teeth, tried to give her a drink of water out of a cup - and this morning she tried to share her toast with her, and also gave her a few books to read - before playing peek-a-boo with her!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Awww one excited little girl and one very lucky kitty!! Too cute!